Creating a sales plan is an invaluable exercise for every team, experienced or otherwise. It’s the best time to be honest about where you need to improve and to make contingency plans for when you’re caught up in the field.
If you dedicate the time to building a well-oiled sales machine, you’ll suffer fewer breakdowns and hopefully know what to do if things do go wrong.
This downloadable template includes everything you need to document your B2B sales plan and organize your team, including:
- Defining your company mission, vision, and values
- Identifying areas of responsibility and resources for your team
- Defining your ICP
- Describing your competitive positioning
- Setting out an action plan to meet your goals
- Extra cheatsheets to inspire your sales plan.
You can complete your plan in one of two ways:
- Use and edit the downloaded Microsoft Word document
- Edit via Google Docs (in a new Google document go to File > Open > Upload > Find the downloaded .docx file).
We hope you find this resource useful!